Tuesday 4 February 2014

SONY Vegas Pro 11 & Patch






Hello everyone,
Today I want to share famous video editing software named Sony Vegas Pro 11. Personally, I love the kind of this video editing software because this program is easy and simple to understand. So, I'm sure that you won't get any serious problems. Even if you found a problem, you could easily get the tutorial to solve it or to guide you to do something which has to do with video editing through Sony Vegas Pro 11.

Let me introduce this a little bit to you.
At the first, there are so many Video FXs which provided by this software. Therefore, you're able to edit your video with various effects. It makes your video more attractive. Even, you can make kamekameha and star wars sword effect by this awesome software.
Secondly, you'll find many transitions which provided also by this software. One of the uses by these transitions is you can pretend that you're teleport or appear somewhere. It sounds cool. Want to see the examples? Check on YouTube.
There are many features which provided by this software that I can't tell to you one by one. That's why I'm suggesting you to download this software and feel its features. If you got some problems, feels free to ask on me.

I provide the link on Mediafire.
About the instructions of installation and the PATCH, it has been provided in the .rar file.


Link download :

Click on the icon to download the file.

Sony Vegas Pro 11


Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment